International visitors, Immigrants and Green Card Holders in USAThe travel and tourism industry statistics in the USA recorded 62.7 million international visitors in the year 2011 and the trend continues to increase. The top inbound markets continued to be Mexico and Canada. There are other countries like India, China, the UK, Australia, Russia, Germany, France. from where visitors contributed to these figures. There is an average 5% increase on the total number of travelers coming to the USA.
International visitors to America have several travel and insurance requirements. The travel agents or tour operators in the USA often give custom designed packages for visiting the USA. The packages can be selected by travelers even while sitting at their home countries. Likewise visitor medical insurance plans offered by insurers in the US can be compared online before the traveler leaves home country.
Health Care in the USAThe US health care system is one of the sophisticated but expensive systems in the world and paying medical bills from one's pocket is difficult. The international travel insurance plans is akin to buying peace of mind for the short duration of stay in the USA. The insurance provider will pay the medical bills during hospitalization, evacuation or repatriation of remains.
There are few international travel insurance plans which have optional rider benefits which can even cover adventure sports, citizenship return, advanced accidental death and dismemberment benefits. To learn more about insurance for international travelers in America contact 877-340-7910 or email us to speak to the customer support team.
Immigrants and Green Card holders in the USNew immigrants and recent green card holders in the USA should be aware that there are certain responsibilities once they are officially allowed to live in the USA as a permanent resident. Here are some of the important things to know when you are staying in the USA.
These are some of the rights and responsibilities of being an immigrant or Green Card holder in America.
- You are allowed to live permanently in the USA provided you don't commit anything that could be illegal under immigration law.
- You can work in the USA according to your qualification. Some of the jobs will be limited to only US citizens due to security reasons.
- The US law will protect you in your state of residence and local jurisdictions.
- You should obey the laws of the United States of America, the states and localities.
- You have to file your income tax returns and report to the US Internal Revenue Service.