Flight Guard from Travel Guard Chartis, Flight Guard Insurance
- Administered by Travel Guard Chartis Flight Guard is Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance which provides coverage for you and your family. This flight insurance is coverage for the entire duration of your trip while you are flying on commercial airlines. This is affordable coverage that should be considered with every flight you take.
Plan Summary of Travel Guard Flight Insurance
- Plan Maximum Options: $100,000, $200,000, $300,000, $400,000 and $500,000
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment:
100% benefit paid for:
50% of benefit paid for:
- Loss of life
- Loss of both limbs
- Loss of sight in both eyes
- Loss of one limb and sight from one eye
If multiple losses result from the same accident, the total amount we will pay will be limited to the amount of Flight Guard® coverage purchased. Loss must be within 365 days of the accident. We will pay for loss of life if your body has not been found within one year of the accident.
- Loss of one limb
- Loss of sight in one eye
- Underwriter: Underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, PA, a Pennsylvania Insurance Company.